10. Lepek, D., C. Wu, and R. Poling-Skutvik. "Introducing K-12 Students to the Field of Pharmaceutical Engineering." Proceedings of the 2013 ASEE Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, 2013.
9. Lepek, D. and C. Loo. "Agitated Fluidization of Nanopowders Using Mechanical Stirring." in Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Fluidization - From Fundamentals to Products," Eds, ECI Symposium Series, 2013.
8. Scicolone, J., D. Lepek, L. Louie, and R. Davé. "Fluidization and mixing of nanoparticle agglomerates assisted via magnetic impaction." Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 15: 1413, 2013.
7. Lepek, D. and M. Cerro. “Retro-Convection Enhanced Drug Delivery: Computational Analysis and Pharmacokinetic Modeling.” Proceedings of the 2011 AIChE Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, 2011.
6. Lepek, D. and R. Stock. “Alternative Lab Reports - Engineering Effective Communication.” Proceedings of the 2011 ASEE Annual Meeting, Vancouver, Canada, 2011.
5. Lepek, D., J.M. Valverde, R. Pfeffer, and R. Davé. “Nanofluidization by Alternating Electric Fields.” AIChE Journal, 56 (1): 54-65, 2010.
4. Lepek, D., R.N. Davé, J. Scicolone, L. Louie, and F. Rivas. “Fluidization and mixing of nanoparticles using magnetic impaction assistance.” In G. Meesters, T.V. Pfeffer, & C. Hauser-Vollrath (Eds.), Proceedings of the Sixth World Congress on Particle Technology, Nuremberg, Germany, 2010.
3. Quintanilla, M.A.S., J.M. Valverde, A. Castellanos, D. Lepek. R. Pfeffer, and R.N. Davé. “Nanofluidization as Affected by Vibration and Electrostatic Fields.” Chemical Engineering Science, 63 (22):, 5559-5569, 2008.
2. Valverde, J.M., M.A.S. Quintanilla, A. Castellanos, D. Lepek, J. Quevedo, R.N. Davé, and R. Pfeffer. “Fluidization of Fine and Ultrafine Particles Using Nitrogen and Neon as Fluidizing Gases.” AIChE Journal, 50 (1): 86-103, 2008.
1. Quevedo, J., D. Lepek, R. Pfeffer, and R.N. Davé. “Evaluation of Assisted Fluidization of Nanoagglomerates by Monitoring Moisture in the Gas Phase and the Influence of Gas Viscosity.” In F. Berruti, X. Bi, & T. Pugsley (Eds.), Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Fluidization - New Horizons in Fluidization Engineering, New York: Engineering Conferences International, 2007.