Doctoral Student Supervision
- Ph.D. Defense Chair, June 26, 2014, Mohammad Rashedul Hasan, Title: Topology-aware Approach to Emergence of Social Norms in Multiagent Systems” Ph.D. Proposal Defense Committee Chair, November 5, 2013, Title: “Towards a Generalized Theory of Communication Convention in Multiagent Systems”; Ph.D. Qualifying Exam Chair, April 2013, Mohammad Hasan, Areas of Concentration: Multiagent Systems, Network Science, Application Security. (Graduated December 2014)
- Won Department of Software and Information Systems Chair's Best Poster Award in SIS 2013 Ph.D. Poster Competition for poster on Coalition in Complex Networks.
- Ph.D. Defense Chair, August 15, 2012, Ph.D. Proposal Defense Committee Chair, June 14, 2011, and Ph.D. Qualifying Exam Chair, December 2009, Shanjun Cheng, Topic: “Coordinating Meta-level Control Across Agent Boundaries”.
- Employed as Research Scientist at AltiSource, Greensboro NC since July 2012.
- First author of publication that won IEEE IAT 2010 Best paper award.
- Ph.D. Proposal Defense Committee Member, December 2013, Mohammad Ashiqur Rahman, Topic: Automated Formal Analytics for Smart Grid Security and Resiliency.
- Ph.D. Qualifying Exam Committee Member, May 2012, Osarieme Omokaro, Area of Concentration: Networks.
- Ph.D. Proposal Defense Committee Member, December 2, 2011, Nadia Najjar, Topic: “Group-based Recommender Systems”.
- Ph.D. Qualifying Exam Chair, December 2008, George Alexander, Area of Concentration: Artificial Intelligence.
- Ph.D. Proposal Committee Member, December 2007 and Ph.D. Defense Committee Number, September 2008, Gautam Singaraju, College of Computing, “Toward Sender Accountability on Email Infrastructure Using Sender Identity and Reputation Management”.