Peer-Reviewed Journal Papers (2012 - 1999) > Tissue Engineering Manufacturing Papers
- Lu L, Zhang Q, Wootton D, Chiou R, Li D, Lu B, Lelkes P, Zhou J. “Mechanical Study on Polycaprolactone-Hydroxyapatite Porous Scaffolds by Porogen-Based Solid Freeform Fabrication Method,” Journal of Applied Biomaterials and Biomechanics, in press
- Lu L, Zhang Q, Wootton D, Chiou R, Li D, Lu B, Lelkes P, Zhou J. “Biocompatibility and biodegradation studies of PCL/b-TCP bone tissue scaffold fabricated by structural porogen method,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, 2012 Sep;23(9):2217-26. [abstract].
- Lu, Lin, Zhang, Qingwei, Wootton, David, Lelkes, Peter, and Zhou, Jack, “A novel sucrose porogen-based solid freeform fabrication system for bone scaffold manufacturing,” Rapid Prototyping Journal, V. 16, #5, pp. 365-376, 2010. [abstract]
- Zhou J, Lu L, Byrapogu K, Wootton DM, Lelkes PI, Fair R, “Electrowetting-based multi-microfluidics array printing of high resolution tissue construct with embedded cells and growth factors,” Virtual and Physical Prototyping, V. 2, #4, pp. 217-223, 2007. [abstract]
- Mondrinos M, Dembzymsky R, Lu L, Byrapogu, VKC, Wootton DM, Lelkes PI, Zhou GJ, “A Porogen-based Solid Freeform Fabrication of Polycaprolactone-Calcium Phosphate Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering,” Biomaterials, V. 27, #25, pp. 4399-4408, 2006. [abstract]