- Tom Koch joins DIAL
- "Establishing Cooperation in Highly-Connected Networks Using Altruistic Agents" authored by Mohammad Hasan and Anita Raja accepted to appear as Full Paper in proceedings of the IEEE/WIC/ACM Intelligent Agent Technology Conference 2015, December 6-9, 2015, Singapore.
- Brendan Fernes joins DIAL.
- Alex Rybchuk and Eui Han join DIAL.
- Eli Friedman joins DIAL.
- NPS grant to investigate "Modeling Uncertainty and its Implications in Complex Interdependent Networks" funded.
- Attended AAAI 2015 in Austin where paper on "Fast Convention Formation in Dynamic Networks using Topological Knowledge" by Mohammad Hasan, Anita Raja and Ana Bazzan was presented. Also Invited Mentor at "Breakfast with Champions" Program.
- Anita Raja gives a talk on "Coordinating Actions Across Agent Boundaries" at IIT Chennai, Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
November 17, 2014
- Cooper Union Article Published on MOOC Outreach Project
September 1, 2014
- Along with as team of researchers from Columbia University led by Dr. Salleb-Aouissi, Anita Raja will begin work on a NSF IIS grant entitled "EAGER: Collaborative Research: Advanced Machine Learning for Prediction of Preterm Birth". Description of this 2 year grant can be found at
June 30, 2014
- Anita has accepted the position of Associate Dean for Research and Graduates Programs and Professor of Computer Science at the Cooper Union in Manhattan. She will begin her new position in August 2014.
June 26, 2014
- DAIR member Rashedul Hasan successfully defended his dissertation entitled "A Topology-aware Approach for the Emergence of Social Norms in Multiagent Systems". Hasan will begin his new role as Assistant Professor of Practice in the Department of Computer Science at University of Nebraska at Lincoln in August 2014! Congratulations Hasan on a job well done and Best Wishes!